14 January 2011

2010/2011

In 2010, I
- continued art nights with Jan and welcomed Christine
- bought a dslr
- went to Palm Springs, Norcal, NYC, the United Nations, Boston, Chicago, and made lots of trips to L.A. and San Diego
- fell in love with Crystal Cove State Park
- started working to work and pay the bills
- finished the Ignatian Spirituality Retreat
- learned more about myself
- tried new things and found out what worked and what didn't
- found greater compassion for my self

In 2011, I look forward to
- getting into photography
- designing more layouts and covers
- reading lots more of all the wondrous texts and images out there, especially on architecture and art and sociology and fiction
- practicing my french with Assimil
- playing lots of tennis
- redesigning the blog
- preparing for change

No comments:

Post a Comment