05 November 2009

UN, here I come!

I am so excited to report that I will be attending the UN Commission on the Status of Women meetings in late February with a young adult delegation from the Episcopal Church! Just found out today with a call from the head office and I breathlessly replied, "That's amazing, I feel like I just won a radio contest!"

Dork. Ha.

Thank you to all the friends who have helped me keep pursuing my dreams and keep my passions alive. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn more about women's issues and find ways to serve women around the world.

I find out more about this opportunity in December and from then, will launch into fundraising to attend the meetings for a week in NYC. I invite you to come along for the ride, and I look forward to blogging throughout the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment